Access rules to indoor cinemas in Berlin from 01.07.2021:
For the visit of a screening in the cinema is mandatory testing or appropriate proof of the so-called 3G (Tested, Vaccinated, Convalescent).
Mask obligation to the place - no consumption ban - general hygiene and distance rules.
Please check the daily pandemic containment rules before your visit.
We will try to communicate changes as soon as possible and post them here:
- Please order tickets via our website if possible.
- We will collect your data (name, first name, address, zip code, phone number, email address, etc. as well as the film and the day of your visit).
- The data is stored securely on a European server and will be deleted after 28 days.
- If there is a case of infection that can be traced back to our cinema, we are obliged to forward the data of the day of the event to the responsible health authority.
- If there are remaining tickets at the box office, you must register for tracking. For this purpose we offer e.g. the luca app, but also forms in German and English.
- Admission to our cinema incl. all adjoining areas is only permitted with: a negative corona test (rapid test from a recognized body), which must not be older than 24 hours, a vaccination certificate, whereby the last vaccination must be at least 14 days ago, or proof of a overcome corona infection.
- Please bring one of these three documents together with an identity card or passport and your ticket or QR code to the entrance.
- The commonly known distance and hygiene rules apply.
- Masks are compulsory on our entire site until you reach your seat.
- Please use the hand sanitizer dispensers provided.
- Please do not push and shove at the entrance.
- Please be considerate of our staff, who have to get close to a lot of people.
- Dogs are not allowed on our premises even with mask and negative coronatest.
- You can buy one to max. four tickets in one booking process when buying online.
- If you come in a larger group/family/shared apartment, you will have to trigger a second sales process, because a maximum of four people from one household or contact community are allowed to sit together. Between the purchases the software automatically sets a distance.
- The number-precise seat assignment made a lot of work for us, but it simplifies the spaced placements. Whenever you book one or more tickets at a time, the system draws a circle of empty seats around yours. This costs us an extremely large number of seats and ensures that there are only ever between 200 and about 240 people seated. Not optimal for our economy, but hopefully the right thing to do for everyone's health.
- You must take the seats or zone that is assigned to you, even if the men three rows over are ever so interesting.
- Our staff at the entrance and in the theaters are there to help and advise you. They also check and help secure clearances. But they are not there for you to express your displeasure about the "system" in general or in particular, nor to put you in a bad mood.
- We ask you to respect all the rules of distance, even on the paths, at the kiosk, or in the toilets.
- After the start of the film, there will be no more late admissions, in order to avoid crowding and sliding past each other.
- Please also pay attention to the distance rules when leaving the building after the film.
- Our employees are tested regularly. They protect themselves and you with masks, visors and the well-known plexiglass screens, as well as by the highest possible level of hygiene.
- Please hug and kiss only the people you came with. There will be other opportunities as well.
- Please do not leave liquor bottles or joints around.
- We ask parents or other adults who come with small children to inform them as much as possible about the situation. They know it from school or daycare anyway.
- Please ask us if something is unclear, we are happy to help.
- And to end with John Donne (1572 - 1631): "And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for you." - we want to say: If we now get through the next time together in solidarity and with consideration, we will have made it.
Until then we are looking forward to you and one or more great events with you at our cinema.
Update status: June 28, 2021